CHANGES BEFORE 11:59PM ON TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 8
- Competitors can change events once registering up until 11.59pm on Tuesday 8 September 2014 if the event has not sold out.
- If you decide to upgrade your event, you are required to pay the difference in Entry Fees.
- If you choose to downgrade your event, the refund will be the difference of the original event and the cost of the event you wish to downgrade into as it currently costs, less a $15 administration charge.
- Race packs will be sent out from September. If you are changing events and you have already received your race pack, please return it to Sender.
- PLEASE NOTE - If you registered during the early bird period and elect to change event after June 24, your new event bib will not have your name printed on it.
CHANGES AFTER 12:00AM ON WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 9
- Race changes are allowed from Tuesday September 19, 2014 and can only be made in person at the Melbourne Marathon Race Week Office at the MCG if the events have not sold out.
- Please remember to bring your old race pack to exchange for a new race number.