There are three requirements to become a member of the Melbourne Marathon Spartans Club.
Your subscription is used to cover such expenses as pavilion/tent hire costs at the marathon finish area, the printing of Spartan singlets and race numbers, club newsletter production costs, venue and guest speaker costs.
- You must have successfully completed ten Melbourne Marathons.
- Your marathon times must be advised to and confirmed by the Melbourne Marathon Spartans Club.
- By the payment of a small annual subscription fee.
If you haven't registered as a Spartan as yet or if you are about to run your 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th or 30th Melbourne Marathon we'd certainly like to hear from you and of course help you become a member of the Melbourne running community's most sought after clubs.
Please email email@example.com to register as a Spartan
SPARTAN CLUB MEMBERSHIP
What does it "cost" to become a member of the Melbourne Marathon Spartans Club?
- Dedication to your marathon running.
- A yearly subscription of $20.00. Club membership is payable in June each year and covers membership for the following twelve months.
- All Spartan running singlets are $45
- A few hours of your time to be presented with your Spartan singlet at our AGM that is normally held in the September prior to the October running of the Marathon.
- Unfortunately, if you are unable to attend our AGM to receive your Spartan singlet it will be posted to you at an additional cost of $7.50.
If you have any questions in respect to the foregoing please contact any committee member whose contact details can be found by clicking here.
Should you wish to make a payment, please contact our Treasurer/ Records Officer Rod Bayley - firstname.lastname@example.org